Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Delayed...

So I planned on starting today recording everything that goes in my mouth... except I woke up about 3am and couldn't even swallow.. my head feels like its full of cotton and there is so much pressure behind my eyes they may pop out of socket. Apparently I got what my kiddos and husband got... I had upped my vitamin C and Zinc trying to avoid it but it out smarted me... So because I know you don't want to see pictures of cups of hot tea, cups of chicken soup, and glasses of water I will start this when I get over it. It seems to run its course in about 5 days.. but I am going to continue treating with larger doses of vitamin C and zinc hoping it will speed up and leave me sooner... or if I can swallow real food then I will post. I have not given up. I will stay inspired and motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment.. but also know that negative comments aren't doing anyone any good.. so please be nice...and I will too.