Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Here goes something....

In an effort to lose weight this is going to be mainly a weight loss blog. I am not an expert at this I am not a nutritionist. I can tell you I lost 80lbs gained 30lbs back and then I got pregnant with my 3rd baby.. I am now trying to get back on track. I have found it hard. I am struggling. I am an emotional eater and even though I had my baby 11 weeks ago I am still dealing with baby blues/anxiety that is hormone induced. Here is my first goal.. to simply take a picture and record my calories for the next 30 days. I want to be truthful and honest. Also I will weigh in once a week. My weigh in days are on Saturday. 3/23 I weighed 250.4lbs. That's not my highest and it isn't my lowest.. It means that I have kept off 50lbs. So starting tomorrow... 3/27/2013 I will take a picture of everything I eat and put the calorie count here on the blog. I would really appreciate it if anyone comments to keep it as positive as possible.. like I said I am not a nutritionist.. I am just a super busy stay at home mom of 3 kids... a 4 year old boy, a 2 year old boy, and a 11 week old little girl.. So I may not always eat the healthiest things sometimes I just have to eat what I can in between taking care of everyone... but I am really going to try to do my best... See yal tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment.. but also know that negative comments aren't doing anyone any good.. so please be nice...and I will too.